My passion is people and their wellbeing. Whether you’re just contemplating a weight loss journey, or have tried multiple diets that just don’t work in the long term and you’re looking to build a strong healthy, lean body and keep it for life, you’ve come to the right place. You may not believe it right now, but you have the power within you to live your best life. I’m here to help you harness YOUR power.
I have had the privilege of helping hundreds of people from business executives to stay-at-home moms and working parents, athletes and children achieve their weight loss and performance goals over the past 20 years.
So how do I help you to HARNESS YOUR POWER to effortlessly live your best life?
Exercise, Nutrition and Sleep. These three rocks underpin your foundation of physical wellbeing, weight loss and high performance. Furthermore, they are key components of stress management and mental and emotional wellbeing. The thing is, exercising regularly, eating healthily and getting a good night sleep are not things you simply do because your doctor says you must, for many they are illusive pursuits.
“I know what to do but I have a hard time staying consistent”
I get it! Through a lifetime of study, self discovery, personal experience and working with clients and loved one’s I understand that behaviour change is a learned skill that takes time and practice working through a series of small progressions- baby steps. Change doesn’t just happen overnight.
- I meet you where you’re at, assessing YOUR unique needs and abilities.
- I tailor exercise and nutrition plans to YOUR needs and level.
- I provide daily support, guidance, accountability and resources to develop the skills YOU need to succeed long term. We’re in this together!
- I make healthy living a habit and natural part of your lifestyle.
- I have proven systems that work (ask our clients)
- Stick with me and YOU WILL be in better shape than you ever thought possible!
- BPhys Ed (4 year professional degree) University of the Witwatersrand 1996-2000
- Psychology 3rd year
- Human Movement Science 3
CSCS (NSCA) Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (post graduate)- 2014
- PN (Level 1) Precision nutrition coach – 2015
(LTAD) Long Term Athletic Development (IYCA) (cert) – 2016
- Back Stability Integrating Science and Therapy American Academy of Health and Fitness – 2017